The Inside Sales Manager leads the inside sales team and is responsible for translating business strategies into key plans and tactics to prospect, qualify, and develop sales leads into new and existing Agiliti customers. The Inside Sales Manager will achieve daily, monthly and annual targets by ensuring Inside Sales Representatives are meeting established quotas and generating opportunities. This individual will serve as a key thought leader and partner in campaign deployment and utilization of CRM to drive and track lead generation.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, onboard and develop a team of Inside Sales Representatives to meet or exceed monthly sales quotas. Measure progress and hold team accountable for success.
- Design and execute inside sales plans and campaigns to achieve sales targets. Ensure team alignment to field sales territory plans and go-to-market strategies across all Agiliti services.
- Apply industry trends, commercial insights and outbound calling strategies to innovate team approach to lead generation and campaign management.
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships with field sales leaders and cross functional teams.
- Champion a data-driven approach, utilizing CRM and core analytics to consistently measure and optimize the inside sales team’s performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Leverage Agiliti’s 4 Pillars of Commercial Excellence (Time & Territory Management, Customer Aligned Sales Process, Insight Selling and Equipment Value Management) to align with field sales efforts and optimize the capability of the inside sales team to deliver results.
- Four-year degree required.
- 5+ years field sales, inside sales or marketing experience, with direct management experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in the Challenger Selling methodology – applying commercial teaching principles and leveraging compelling insights in customer interactions. Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Proficient in core Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Software.
- Travel up to 15%.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Translates strategy to tactics: Ability to synthesize business and sales strategies into key inside sales plans and execution.
- Demonstrates a high degree of proficiency in fundamental sales principles including territory planning and execution, sales process and insight selling methodology.
- Results Driven: Takes the initiative to set and achieve challenging work goals and maintains high work standards. Works to achieve high levels of personal and team performance in order to meet or exceed goals. Inspires team to meet or exceed their targets.
- Coaching and Talent Development: Applies feedback and coaching skills in working with inside sales team to improve their performance.
- Communication and Presentation Skills. Articulates clear messaging in a compelling and concise way (written and verbal). Demonstrates ability to deliver clear, engaging presentations utilizing PowerPoint or other presentation programs.
- Project Management: Expert at managing and prioritizing complex projects, meeting deadlines and measuring progress.
- Cross Functional Collaboration and Influence. Connects resources and teams to drive business objectives. Builds trust and good rapport quickly with others. Fosters healthy, productive relationships with all teams while encouraging feedback and continuous improvement.
- Data-Driven CRM Super User: Champions the utilization of CRM for the inside sales team and the full organization. Defines key performance indicators utilizing CRM and other relevant analytics. Methodically manages and tracks team activity, campaign performance, and opportunity metrics. Proficient in using Excel for additional analysis and reporting.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and the company.