Role would be with a Fortune 500 global company joining their SMB sales team.
- Execute planned sales activities on a target list of high potential prospect companies.
- Ability to qualify inbound leads from various lead generation sources flawlessly is a must.
- Build relationships with sales, marketing and sales operations decision maker within a prospects organization.
- Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
- Sell on business value not on product and price.
- Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition to prospective customers through a consultative process.
- Understand and execute on a clearly defined sales process and solution delivery process.
- Exhibits strong time management skills and coach ability.
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales monthly, quarterly and yearly quota minimums
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
- Strong business acumen, passion and rapport building
- Highly driven, focused and committed to your personal career and financial success
- An over achiever with a positive “can do” attitude, personal responsibility, sense of urgency and strong desire to be successful.
- Willingness to operate in a high velocity, metric driven and maintain a minimum activity level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to make a great sales pitch and story tell with individuals at all levels in the company
- Naturally curious with an ability to connect dots through strong ability to ask great questions.
- Outstanding listening, empathy and closing skills.
- Displays ability to build and sustain trust among customers and colleagues.
· Comfortable talking about money and value.
· ‘Never say die’ attitude; Work until the job is complete
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
- 3 to 5years of high-value, business-to-business, solution salesexperience or start up experience is required
- Consistent results in exceeding sales quotas for at least the last 3years
- Success in new customer acquisition