Inside Sales Executive - Medical Software
Less than 5 years experience • Healthcare IT
Based in Cleveland, OH, the company has provided revenue cycle solutions to physician practices and hospitals since 1973. With over 800+ clients, company is one of the largest privately held revenue cycle companies in the country. We’re currently looking for a successful inside sales candidate who will help us continue the sustained growth we’ve had for decades.
The Inside Sales Specialist will work cooperatively with outside sales to create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas for set appointments.
This inside sales position is responsible for the prospecting and development of lead qualification via the phone with hospital administrators, office managers, and physician practices to drive sales and maximize growth to achieve corporate goals and increase market share.
- Market Company’s products and services via telephone with prospective clients or customers
- Generate prospective customers through cold calling
- Email/mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients
- Develop individual call plans to achieve target goal for marketingcampaigns
- Build and maintain up-to- date knowledge of industry and competition
- Educate prospects
- Maintain an accurate and up-to- date CRM database (Salesforce.com)
- Ensure all records are completed to the highest level of accuracy
- Meet or exceed monthly appointment-setting quota*
*The core responsibilities of the Inside Sales Specialist are centered on making qualified appointments for outside sales each work week. Each appointment will be objectively evaluated based on lead qualifications in order to obtain commission.
The factors that influence commission are interest and information.
Medical practice/hospital interest:
- Appointment is kept by the prospect
- Meeting is set up with decision maker
In order to have a qualified appointment, at least 85% of the prequalification questions must be completed:
- Practice or hospital name
- Number of locations
- Current EDI clearinghouse
- What they like/don’t like about current vendor
- Currently outsourcing (yes/no), vendor name
- Current CFO (contact information)
- Current Director of Patient Financial Service (contact information)
- Motivation to look (pain points)
- Timeframe to purchase
POSITION CAN BE BASED IN OUR CLEVELAND OHIO OFFICE OR WORKED REMOTELY FROM HOME
- Bachelor’s degree
- Challenged by working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
- Competitive spirit
- Self-motivated, self-directed, self-disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Proficient, experienced, and comfortable selling services over the phone
- Inside salesexperienceselling electronic medical records, physician practice management systems, revenue cycle/medical billing services, or otherhealthcare services desired, but not required
- Ability to display good judgment and present thoughts and recommendations to clients, team members, and management in a professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Use of a CRM tool desired
- 1+ year proven experience in b2b healthcaresales, inside sales, or comparable experiencedesired
- Working knowledge of how a physician/hospital business office operates desired
Candidates MUST be tobacco free.
?POSITION CAN BE BASED IN OUR CLEVELAND OHIO OFFICE OR WORKED REMOTELY FROM HOME