Inside Sales Executive - Global Event, Research and Technology
If you have 1-2years experience in an inside sales role and are looking for your next challenge, then look no further...
We are a global event, research and technology services company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. Our B2B summits and events bring purchaser and provider communities together to find solutions to real-world business challenges.
Our client include fortune 500, blue chip and multinational companies such as Microsoft, Adidas, HPE, Nike, Oracle, Citigroup and SAP and you will be expected to deal competently and confidently at a C’ suite level within organizations of this calibre.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual with excellent business development skills as well as the ability to use a consultative sales approach
- You will be an intelligent, professional, determined, and motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results and enjoy winning new business
- Excelling at demonstrating and understanding the value that our proposition provides to its clients
- Identifying client needs and consulting with them about the right product solution to ensure a successful outcome and delivering a demonstrable ROI
- Meet and exceed all KPI’s and Revenue targets. Managing your sales activity to meet the plan
- Sharing successes and learning, experiences and knowledge with the rest of the team, creating a supportive and collaborative culture
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2+ year’s salesexperience essential
- We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, resilient and have illustrated
- achievement of performance in their track record
- High calibre sales professional: strong open, pitch, objection handling and closing skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent desirable, but not essential
- Intelligent, authentic, ethical and articulate with the ability to deliver a solution based sales approach
- Analytical, financially astute and numerate, knowing your bargaining power, value and leverage
- A high level of business acumen. Able to connect new business opportunities to clients based on trends in customer spend, budget, market and business drivers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key clients
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit KPIs and targets and develop yourself and others.
- Experience using CRM, ideally Salesforce to manage productivity and visibility of personal pipeline
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure
- 28 days paid annual leave (including public holidays) and additional time off over Christmas and New Year period
- 401K & Healthcare Benefits and Dental
- An additional half days’ holiday on the day of your birthday
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career within a fantastic company culture which
includes; quarterly staff days out, regular incentives for exemplifying our core values and much more.