Stonestreet Distribution is the master distributor of STEP Warmfloor throughout the Northeast. STEP Warmfloor is a unique heating system that provides the highest level of comfort, versatility, and durability with unmatched energy efficiency. It is so efficient, it can save customers up to 60% on heating costs. It can be used to heat an entire home or for floor warming. It is the ideal heating solution for new construction, remodels or retrofit. We also offer snow melting and roof deicing systems.
Job Summary: We are currently seeking a highly qualified candidate for a full-time Inside Sales position working from our East Providence office. Our ideal candidate will be energetic, organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated. The goal of this position is to help grow sales by engaging with phone and email customers. The candidate must be comfortable speaking with a variety of customers, on the phone and by email. They must be comfortable in explaining the features and benefits of STEP Warmfloor to those that are not familiar with the product.
You will work along with Marketing Coordinator to be able to field responses from marketingcampaigns and efforts in order to maximize internet and phone sales.
Primary Focus: Taking incoming phone calls and emails and converting them into sales /customers. Prospect for new business.
- Manage existing relationships and needs of current customers to generate repeat business
- Actively prospect for new business
- Research and use resources available specific to your market to determine the value of existing and prospective customer industries in order to have the highest success
- Explain the value and benefits of the STEP Warmfloor system to people who are not familiar with it or have a preconceived idea of what radiant heat is and what it does
- Communicate with potential customers, existing clients, and Marketing Coordinator
- Create and execute a variety of visually pleasing sales presentations that capture the attention of targeted audiences and be able to present them through video conferencing
- Maintain a sales CRM profile which includes recording project information, contact, and account information, as well as daily event and activity updates
- Keep up to datesales forecasts and projections for short and long term sales goals
- Clearly articulate reports that convey revenue production, current or active projects, and potentials, as well as prospective business opportunities and plans
- Maintain sufficient knowledge about the heating industry, radiant heating industry, architectural/building industry, as well as the “green” or eco-friendly building community.
- Participate in industry events like trade shows or conventions
- Be accountable to hit aggressive activity benchmarks and revenue goals
Credentials: Associate or Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of five years of inside salesexperience. Experience in construction, building or architectural sales is highly preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Salesexperiencerequired with a desire for significant sales success. The motivation to sell.
- A capacity to learn about the heating/radiant heating industry and how to profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Experience in prospecting and cold calling
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively dependent on the situation to provide the best experience for our customers and drive revenue
- Strong presentation skills with proven ability to sell over the phone and via email
- Ability to independently manage territory
- Strong communication skills to those within the company, existing customers, and potential clients. Being able to clearly articulate important information, reports or forecasts to the company as well as professional communication to customers
- Need to be able to maintain sales CRM program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; With the ability to create and edit sales driven PowerPoint presentations and to utilize Excel for reports, forecasting and communication of sales progress to the corporate office
Earning Structure: Annual base salary commensurate with experience as well as a commission paid monthly based on sales performance