We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Director to be responsible for functional leadership of the US Telesales SQ, Shred-It Team. This position will ensure organizational capabilities exist to meet Company goals in a profitable manner and to drive telesales organizational strategy to enable goals and strategy.
Responsible for creating a high performance telesales team to increase overall productivity. Establishes communication forums to ensure an enhanced employee experience. Ensures knowledge transfer and best practices are shared across responsible regions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Executes strategy of US telesales organization
• Partners with Regional Leadership, Marketing and Customer Service to maximize incremental revenue opportunities.
• Ensures core competencies and business process required for success.
• Ensures /delivery of effective training.
• Establishes effective management dashboard of business.
• Manages to quality standards.
• Effectively coaches the activities of sales managers to consistently achieve and exceed sales quotas.
• Continually evaluates and aligns territories as needed, and makes recommendations for change.
• Drives the achievement of all monthly, quarterly and yearly assigned quotas/MBO’s
• Revenue forecasting within 5% of overall attainment.
• Partners with or serves as internal expert/consultant to provide technical/functional expertise and internal consulting to company management, business units, and other internal customers
• Develops capacity plans for assigned regions.
• Supports the development of thebudget, planning, andother corporatefinancialrequirements
Education & Experience:
• Education equivalent to bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, or sales, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating proven success as a selling Sales Manager.
• Ten or more years of sales experience with a minimum of five years in a management role, managing a team of at least 10 salespeople; prior experience managing Sales Managers, preferred.
• Demonstrates strong business management skills with the ability to define and use metrics to drive business.
• Demonstrates experience in building site-wide telesales strategy and multi-functional management.
• Demonstrates sound knowledge and experience in managing the process of new business development and growing relationships with existing customers.
• Demonstrates a solid Solutions Selling background.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.