Description Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries around the world. The company helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making.
The Director of CIS (Consumer Information Services) Inside Sales, will build upon, transform and lead a world-class inside sales team that ensures revenue expansion, client satisfaction, retention and professional growth of our sales teams.
As we capitalize on our segmentation strategy, this leader will utilize past sales experience in building and implementing large-scale and successful sales practices to work closely with the sales team, marketing and sales operations to develop and implement a workforce strategy and hiring plan while leveraging new technologies and market strategies. The successful leader in this role will be expected to design, implement and measure sales routines for retention, pipeline management, employee onboarding, team member development, recognition, and engagement.
The Director will continue to enhance the sales capabilities of the channel through proper coaching, leveraging sales / production metrics, collaboration with internal partners and building / execution of a solid sales strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, sales process and sales coaching. This individual will drive inside sales across our CIS client markets. In addition to being a strong leader, coach and mentor, they must be an excellent communicator who is highly motivated, passionate, and driven by the challenge of advancing a sales team, increasing sales and meeting / exceeding goals and objectives.
- Manage, lead and train inside sales team to meet company goals, focusing on Consumer inside sales teams.
- Be an effective change agent, thought leader and designer of consistent tools, processes and measurement routines within the respective teams.
- Design and implement sales strategy, set daily, weekly and monthly goals, generate metrics and reports, and identify improvements needed in sales processes.
- Define and execute on industry leading pipeline generation capabilities and lead conversion metrics.
- Coordinate sales planning and monthly reviews of opportunity pipeline with direct line reporting managers, identifying opportunities, demand & revenue generation and action plans to drive goal and meet / exceed targets.
- Create a superior team through talent recruitment / hiring, performance management and motivational techniques. Provide coaching and training techniques to help teams AEs maximize their success.
- Partner closely with the Marketing team to determine SLAs for lead follow-up and metrics for lead development representatives.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Maintain and improve a successful and positive culture that is evidenced by low attrition, high employee engagement and exceptional individual and team performance.
- Provides coaching and development of inside sales managers and team members.
- Become a product and market expert and a customer advocate.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experiences.
- Experience selling consumer credit service into financial organizations
- Experience working as a sales manager or team lead in a fast-paced, high growth, matrixed environment
- Experience leading or being a key contributor to leading change initiatives to increase productivity and growth
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
- Ability to forecast accurately and deliver to those results.
- Motivational coach and trainer, with the ability to build positive and productive working relationships and foster creativity, innovation and integrity within a team.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quotas and timelines.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodology with excellent closing and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of internal sales and support process are a strong plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate effectively and influence others.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- High degree of perseverance and passion.