Lumu Technologies is immediately expanding its sales organization to accommodate the rapidly-growing Continuous Compromise Assessment market and accelerate revenue. The Inside Sales Development Representative (ISDR) position offers a competitive base salary with significant commission-earning potential and fast-paced career development. There are unlimited opportunities for personal growth and achievement as you sell a market-disrupting cybersecurity product. You just need to be hungry and ready to make amazing things happen!
The following is a summary description of the tasks and responsibilities associated with the ISDR role:
- Conduct consistent outreach to introduce and educate customers on the value of the Lumu offering in a thoughtful and effective way.
- Prospect, connect and win new business with CISOs and information security experts that match the ideal Lumu customer profile accounts in your region.
- Master the Lumu customer journey at each stage. Then outreach, present, demo and effectively communicate the value of the Lumu.
- Create and foster genuinely outstanding relationships with customers. Position yourself as an invaluable trusted cybersecurity consultant and strategist.
- Utilize the Lumu Freemium model as your lead magnet. Then leverage in-product evidence to convert these accounts into upgrades and paying clients.
- Work as a team with the Lumu executives, technical experts, deployment specialists and cyber threat analysts who will support you with your clients.
- Regularly share and forecast your efforts and results. Be transparent and share lessons learned with your fellow team members.
- Self manage and prioritize your time and efforts on key focal accounts and partnerships to ensure you reach/surpass your quota.
- Develop creative conversion playbooks and tactics to shorten the sales cycle.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of presales, sales or meaningful prospecting experience, preferable in SaaS and with a freemium offering.
- Ambitious, creative, and driven to achieve goals.
- Highly motivated, coachable, flexible, adaptive, resilient and work well as an individual and in a team environment.
- Approachable and can naturally build trust and form solid connections with people quickly.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and cybersecurity preferred; passion for technology.
- Proactive with demonstrated ability to make solid decisions, ability to problem-solve, and be a self-starter.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an active interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen relationships.
- Ability to learn independently and adapt in a dynamic and fast changing industry.