At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Revenue Management, the Senior Manager, Customer Revenue Management will provide strategic support to Senior Leadership by creating shareholder and customer value through the active management of the base.
This role will assume a leadership position in managing the overarching base revenue growth strategy. This includes maximizing product penetration, tier value management, content strategy and product and service engagement. The ideal candidate has experience with marketing strategy, project management, and channel management as well as strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and generate insight and action.
What you will be doing:
- Optimize base strategy for revenue growth, and ensure base activities also deliver the best ROI for the business
- Lead quarterly and longer term marketing plan development for overall base strategy and revenue growth opportunities
- Accountable for managing cross-functional relationships and maintaining an open dialogue with partners on base performance
- Collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams to implement and manage key projects impacting existing customers
- Be lead for channels and brand for overall quarterly prioritization and negotiate changes between business priorities when necessary
- Identify key enablers to improve execution, productivity and overall revenue growth within and across departments
- Make recommendations to senior leadership on how to improve base performance or drive contingency activity to close performance gaps
What you bring:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional partners through collaboration and open communication
- Superior strategic thinking and negotiation skills combined with the ability to effectively synthesize and simplify complex situations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong negotiation and leadership skills are a must
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo with innovative customer centric approaches
- Strong leadership skills to build relationships among team members and drive results without reporting relationships
- Self-starter and comfortable influencing cross-functional teams
- Advanced/expert MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or equivalent, or 5-8years of progressive experience
Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements: Up to 10% Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication Requisition ID: 109458