The Inside Sales Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing campaigns and sales offers to drive product / solution revenue through inside sales. The role requires creative, relationship builders with strong business acumen, networking, and professional maturity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage all Telesales campaign operations elements to ensure campaigns are successfully landing and being executed in the field teams.
* Create and manage the execution work back schedule for four global campaigns, including multi-sub regions
* Coordination of Bill of Material asset schedule and development assistance
* Manage localization of requiredcampaign materials
* Coordinates with territories / regions and reports back on validity/usefulness of data
* Teams with training lead to ensure training content is developed and delivered
* Prepares weekly reports on status of each campaign in terms of reach, pipeline status, etc.
* Provide operations program and project management support for the Global Accounts telesales organization.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* A high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability.
* Strong understanding of Mid-market- or Enterprise-grade technology or hardware products.
* Strong channel and partner marketing knowledge and experience with creating and executing go-to-market plans
* Strong track record driving global sales, sales programs, and enablement activities.
* Strong accountability, performance, and execution of diverse partner relationship programs
* Proven abilities to translate corporate marketing programs into strong, sustainable, and compelling partner programs.
* Excellent strategic and tactical program and project management skills with ability to set objectives and break work streams down into easily organized, consumable activities.
* Strong business acumen with ability to provide consultative and diplomatic guidance and support to others to elevate the quality of individual work stream plans.
* Proven professional maturity and strong executive leadership presence
* Proven ability to lead and mange cross-functional teams, virtual teams, and designated agencies
* Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders and personalities.
* Comfortable with and ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Education and Experience
* 8- 10 years of experience as channel marketing or partner marketing manager roles driving business and program plans for partner eco-systems in large enterprises in technology or consumer space.
* B.S. / MBAdegree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field is preferred.