Position Summary: The Inside Sales Call Center Manager leads the Inside Sales team to grow existing customers by meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction. This position will be responsible for managing, communicating, and updating promotional activity in our CRM system through collaboration with Business Unit partners and Suppliers.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Managing a team of Inside Sales call center representatives by managing their activities for the achievement of call center targets and goals.
- Direct report responsibility
- Onboarding new personnel
- Conduct team and one on one training sessions
- Analysis & Measurement
- Manage and report performance targets for team.
- Identifies and acts to address performance gaps and to reward contributions.
- Provides ongoing feedback and coaching.
- Prepares future leaders for success through development.
- Manages people, processes, and resources to meet the strategic priorities.
- Executes on plans to drive business outcomes.
- Holds self and other accountable and pursues excellence.
- Ensures team and call center performance goals are met while sustaining call center quality.
- Sets challenging goals to continuously elevate performance.
- Focuses on the critical priorities including safety and wellbeing.
- Is approachable and visible, and provides clear, consistent, timely, respectful communications.
- Develops relationships built on trust and open communication.
- Contributes to and encourages an open exchange of ideas and opinions.
- Measuring and presenting individual productivity.
- Working collaboratively to support the implementation of various programs for the improvement of call center processes.
- Writing and conducting performance evaluations, making employment decisions, setting up performance goals and targets for assigned team.
- Utilize metrics, individual team member’s performance goals, and industry best practices to create an appropriate training plan for each team member.
- Promoting sales culture that encourages and ensures staff and customer satisfaction.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of managing staff for cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items.
- Work in and be supportive of a team environment while managing personal goals.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction and provide recommendations to leadership team.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
RBG Sales Competencies
- Attention to Detail, Committed to Quality Work
- Willingness to Learn
- Sense of Urgency
- Passion for Service
- Takes Responsibility
RBG Leadership Competencies
- Identifies, develops, and retains talent
- Delegates authority as appropriate
- Maintains a culture of inclusion so everyone can succeed
- Achieves results while upholding ethics, integrity, compliance and company values
- Develop and leverage effective relationships, both internal and external
- Effective communication and delegation
- KPI Awareness
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing call center operations and 3+ years sales or business experience.
- 5 years of people management experience.
- Experience in establishing team goals and performance standards, and developing plan and standards are met or exceeded.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proven ability to effectively analyze data to create standard work metrics and schedules, identify team opportunities, and present recommendations to leadership team.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to adapt to new systems quickly.
- CRM and Telephony system experience.
- Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with strong presentation skills
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service; overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resource department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
AAP, EEO, M/F/H/V/D, Drug Free Workplace
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.