We are looking for a hungry, activity driven sales individual to support our Global sales team in growing revenue and Client base. Our company is coming off its best year ever (Founded in 2002) and looks to build on that success by adding an Inside Sales resource to prospect target accounts and develop, qualify, and transition new leads to outside sales, and sell introductory level services where appropriate.
We are a boutique global consulting firm whose products and services help Clients save an average of 32% on their IT spend across all categories and industries, with an average ROI of 400%. Our Client reference list is stellar and have a track record of success with some of the world's most recognized brands and companies.
Candidates will demonstrate a history of success and progression in responsibilities and will require little supervision once goals and objectives identified and expectations set. A background in technology and or software will be a plus, along with experience speaking to C-levels.
Position includes a base salary plus commissions, along with health and 401k benefits.
Inside Sales Job Responsibilities:
- Prospect target accounts and contact lists with a combination of marketing email outreach, custom email outreach, cold calls, social media, and other available mediums based on our qualification standards.
- Utilize current business systems efficiently including Hubspot, Lead411, Microsoft Apps, and others as instructed in conjunction with outreach activities.
- Track and create opportunities based on prospecting activity to achieve stated sales and lead targets.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities with prospects.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching target accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing proposals.
- Closes new accounts by answering inquiries and verifying and entering information into CRM.
- Develops old and existing accounts by checking Client history, suggesting related and new services, and explaining value and benefits.
- Maintains communications with sales, marketing, and other various stakeholders on target accounts and prospects.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities with CRM and other areas of business.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Inside Sales Qualifications / Skills:
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills on calls, appoints, and direct products and services
- Prospecting skills in research, calls, emails, and follow up
- Technical understanding of IT (SaaS, Cloud, Infrastructure)
- Building relationships and leveraging networks for introductions
- People skills in working internally with stakeholders, sales and support
- Data entry skills/CRM with Hubspot experience a plus
- Customer focus at all times
- Professionalism at every prospect and Client touchpoint
- Motivation for sales and the repetitive nature of prospecting
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration.
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience preferred.
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
- We offer full benefits and competitive salary.