Imaginea seeks an inside sales representative to expand our presence in outsourced product development (OPD) services across the US. You’ll call CEOs, VP-Engineering, CTOs, Product Managers and more, matching our services to their needs and business problems. Travel may or may not be necessary, as work is mainly done via phone, email, and WebEx. This is a critical role as you set up relationships for senior staff to negotiate and close on-site. Future growth could include outside sales and closing business.
- Creating lists of contacts within defined market segments based on qualification criteria -this includes databases, internet research and leveraging networking sites.
- Contacting these leads via focused outbound targeting and building early stage relationships that can develop into future sales.
- Monitor ongoing leads for diligent follow-up to make sure that a lead can develop properly and become ‘sales ready’.
- Assisting Imaginea efforts by promoting our various salescampaigns and marketingevents via telephone and email.
- Keeping the pipeline of available leads for Outside full at all times, so Sales Directors can focus on selling Imaginea, rather than spending time focused on prospecting accounts.
- Provide the first line of response to all inbound enquiries (including telephone, web and marketing enquiries) about Imaginea.
- Tracking all key metrics related to lead generation in Sales Force. Providing otherreporting on lead generation activities as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Ability to target the right prospects through primary and secondary research.
- Extremely comfortable and confident over the phone with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in overcoming objections, developing rapport, and persuasion.
- Ability to work as a team player with multiple internal and external customers.
- Superior time management and organization skills to manage high volume of output of calls and email required by position.
- A positive attitude, a sense of fun and a ‘courteously aggressive’ style.
- Professional Sales Training considered an added plus, as is exposure to IT Outsourcing as an industry.
- Works well within the entrepreneurial, private, start-up environment.
- Tenacious and will go after opportunities using a combination of email, telephone, social networks and other outreach tools.
3-5 years of experience in a telemarketing, sales or lead generation environment with proven ability to generate opportunities for a sales organization that lead to high levels of revenue.
A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or Technology
Mountain View, CA or Fairfax, Northern Virginia