Inside Sales / Accounts Manager (IT Services - Automotive)
5 - 7 years experience • Engineering Services
Job Title: Inside Sales/Accounts Manager (IT Services - Automotive)
Job Location: Plymouth, MI (Prefer Local Candidates)
Job Type: Full Time / Direct Hire / Permanent Hire
Traveling is Necessary
The Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.Manages and creates long term relationships with the portfolio of assigned clients / accounts. Creates account plans by identifying opportunities and selling; maintaining relationships with clients in the area of ERP / EPM / BI sales / services.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Target driven role ; work towards achieving / over achieving the sales target.
• Open new opportunities in existing accounts assigned to him / her and opens new accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Manage and solve conflicts with clients.
• Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
• Communicate effectively at all client levels, including CxO / VP level.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Drive and motivation to sell on-demand products and services, Experience of selling to Functional Heads.
• Experience of selling IT Services in the area of ERP / EPM / BI / Technology (SAP prefered).
• Experience of selling Application Management, Implementation, Development and other IT services area to Auto component companies based in Michigan.
Job Type: Full-time
- Services Sales to Automotive Clients: 5+ years
- Achieving / Over Achieving the Sales Target: 5+ years
- SAAS / IT Services Sales: 5+ years
- Inside Sales / Accounts Management: 5+ years
- selling IT Services like ERP / EPM / BI / SAP Technolo: 5+ years