Working on the Account Manager team at 8x8 provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record of up selling existing customers and generating referrals in technology or telecom sales. We are seeking talented Account Managers to grow the revenue of 8x8 Inc's existing business customer base.
The Account Manager will be responsible for executing sales operational directives, to both meet and exceed sales goals. In addition, he/she will be responsible for meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales objectives.
- Achieve and exceed individual monthly set quotas
- Execute best sales practices and technique as provided by management
- Average 60 phone calls per day
- Develop and manage relationships within our SMB market segment (1-1000 employee based companies) to create satisfied, reference-able and referring customers
- Achieve up-sell goals through educating customers on the value of our suite of applications and services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement using Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate our products via the Web
- Must have the skill set to work a territory in methodically
- 2 years of quota carrying B2B account management or selling experience (Telecom, Internet, Technology, SaaS or VoIP Sales strongly preferred)
- Previous Inside Sales Account Management Experience preferred
- Sales Methodology training desired
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate from a positive mind set
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- College degree recommended
About the Company
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 45,000 businesses operating in over 100 countries across six continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing.
Job ID 2018-3897