Inside Sales Account Manager
Less than 5 years experience •
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking results driven candidates that will be responsible to proactively contact customers and sell HPE products and services. In this role you will join a team of existing Inside Sales professionals who are based in Mississauga, Ontario. You will be responsible to open the sales conversations and follow through the entire sales cycle through to closing the deal. We are hiring multiple representatives and are able to consider new graduates as well as experienced candidates. We are actively interviewing to be considered apply today!
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are motivated by the opportunities a sales role presents than this opportunity is for you! You can also expect to be mentored and coached throughout your career at HPE to help you reach & exceed your career growth goals!
ISRs who manages accounts within an assigned territory will require the highest level of independent selling within Inside Sales. The ISR runs the territory from the inside, builds relationships with customers and prospects, and works with their inside, field and channel resource ecosystem to deliver expected revenue contribution. The ISR finds and qualifies opportunities, engages a Focus partner, and co-sells with them to influence the customer decision and win.
The ISR role is focused on profitably growing their territory business by building relationships within their accounts. ISRs will influence their install base accounts to fully standardize on the HPE portfolio and acquire new logos from prospects. ISRs will need to partner with their complete ecosystem to succeed: engaging inside and field technical resources and co-sell with focus partners to win.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years’ experience or recent graduate in business or related field
- Experience working withchannel partners and distribution within an IT organization would be idea
- Managing customer relationships
- Finding new opportunities
- Working with marketing opportunities
- Co-selling with partners
- Supporting Field salespeople as needed
- Call accounts to build relationships
- Find opportunities by BU within these accounts
- Advance pipeline opportunities forward
- Co-sell with Focus partners
- Win revenue
- Forecasting on a weekly basis
Job ID 1024835