Understand and evangelize the Company’s portfolio cloud based solutions’ portfolio to potential and existing customers. This position is responsible for selling cloud based communication solutions directly to businesses. Leveraging leads and opportunities provided by corporate marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing opportunities, proposing and closing the best fit solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sales strategies, business plans, and delivery of customer success
- Propose and close cloud based and recurring revenue opportunities
- Work with marketing to identify target markets and territory penetration plans
- Ability to position “end to end” solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies to customers
- Execute effective sales process to include; building relationships, understand customer business needs, articulate architectures and business strategies, create the demand and close deals
- Coordinate solution design and pricing with engineering and engage our portfolio of cloud providers to assist in the sales process as needed
- Proficient at cold calling and prospecting
- Ability to negotiate with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- Must have experience selling solutions and retiring annual goals
- BS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years successful experience managing a sales territory in a growing business environment including prospecting, replacing an incumbent/competitor
- Working knowledge or certifications with cloud Unified Communications (UC) providers is a plus
- Strong communication skills coupled with superior negotiation skills.
- LAN/WAN/Wireless data networking solution knowledge and/or IT background strongly preferred.