So much more than just a camera store, we offer anything you can imagine to help capture, enjoy and share life’s moments. We are located in the Flatiron District of New York City in the heart of the NYC Art District. We are proud to have many professional photographers on our staff helping to ensure the best possible experience for all customers that walk in, call in, or click in.
Adorama is proud to have been singled out as one of the top five electronics retailers by Consumer Reports, acknowledged as “Best of the Web” by Forbes.com, named to the Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Electronics Retailer of the New York Giants.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for calling on specific assigned accounts. Accounts with the specific focus in the B2B Corporate vertical market. The role is responsible for delivering Sales based on a Quota consistent with the assigned accounts. Candidate must manage all phases of the sales process, from establishing new accounts through the closing of opportunities, as well as assessment of future needs of our customers
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to carry a quota and be held accountable for SALES RESULTS
- Excellent sales skills, discipline and time management.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment
- Maintain communication with existing/potential customers to ensure all their needs are being met
- Cold call to generate and develop customer
- Cross-sell existing customers new product categories and expand business within each account
- Explain products to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Emphasize product features and benefits, quote prices, and answer customer questions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in training opportunities
- Review professional publications and establish professional networks to stay current with critical marketplace information
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of salesexperience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Healthy network of photography focused clients (broadcast, media, and retail) a plus