Inside Sales Account Executive
Requisition Number200401San Diego, California US
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
Inside Sales Account Executive
The Insides Sales Account Executive is the primary relationship manager for a number users within a Region. The person is responsible for the profitable sales of the Teradata Analytic Solutions and Big Data portfolios including applications, consulting services, software, platforms and support services.
• Understand Teradata’s Solution offerings and key differentiators to develop and successfully execute sales strategies that expand and maximize Teradata’s business relationships across the assigned rider
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of each assigned customer’s key business initiatives to effectively position Teradata’s Analytic solutions and consulting services portfolio in terms of ROI and relevant business metrics
• Establish and enhance key relationships up and across each assigned customer’s Business and IT organization
• Establish and enhance key relationships with the SI and vendor community to ensure the timely delivery and accelerated business user utilization of Teradata’s analytic solutions
• Capitalize on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover new business opportunities
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative, solution based selling techniques
• Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical and business professionals, and management to achieve business objectives
• Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
This position will support a Sales Manager. Individuals in this role work closely with their customers, sales director, solution sales consultants, business consultant, pre-sale consultants, professional services and supportassociates. The ability to develop and coordinate a cross-functional team environment will be critical to the success of this position. Position required to work out of our Rancho Bernardo office in San Diego.
• 3-5+ years of experience in selling analytic software services specifically in the database, enterprise software, and/or ecommerce space. Some technical and business knowledge is necessary.
• Must be a highly effective communicator, through written and oral presentations to all levels of contacts, internal and external
• Inside Sales Experience and proven ability to run a full Sales Cycle Virtually.
• Demonstrated success in selling enterprise-class analytic solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter, team player and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers.
• Inside Sales Experience
• Proven ability to establish rapport, develop, and maintain strong customer relationships
• Previous relevant experience with data warehouse or enterprise software/ service companies a plus
• Strong verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
• Strong sales and problem solving skills
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Excellent Team Building and Management Skills