This person will work with the Sr. Inside Sales Account Representative to support inside sales and customer support of our transactional sales of 1-9 individuals for North America (US/Canada). While primary focus will be on B2C sales, this person will also be responsible supporting the B2C sales team with other duties such as; lead follow up for the team, processing Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF’s), resolving customer service issues and providing customer service support to current and prospective students, and more.
- Makes daily, high-volume calls to individuals, businesses, members, chapters, or other leads to sell into (ISC)2 directly delivered classes (online instructor lead, classroom-based and self-paced training,) and ensure activity is recorded in Salesforce.
- Engages with decision makers to increase (ISC)2 direct public class sales.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction with prospects and current members.
- Effectively maintains daily accurate and up-to-date customer data in Salesforce CRM.
- Works with internal teams (such as Sales Logistics, Finance, Education, HR, and Enterprise Sales teams) to make sure communications are effective and efficient between (ISC)2 and our customers.
- Works closely with the Sr. Manager of Consumer Sales and Sponsorship to assist with sales support as needed.
- Provides feedback to the marketing and sales teams on the effectiveness and of the individual lead campaigns.
- Miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- 3 years of experience in an inbound/outbound sales commission role in a corporate call center or professional environment
- Must have previously carried quotas of at least $500K, working in various national markets
- Previous experience in selling training and certification with a preference in IT and cybersecurity preferred.
- 2+ years of experience using Salesforce or similar CRM platform
- Demonstrated experience negotiating and sales acumen
- Advanced proficiency in using the internet, web based applications, and MS Office products, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility.
- Successful self-starter, who is detail oriented, and shows a successful history of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Superior organizational and planning skills with excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with both customers and our internal team members alike, exhibiting focus and drive for business building and working collaboratively with (ISC)2 employees to grow the business
- Ability to assess lead potential and nurture them in the best direction.
Physical & Mental:
- Cover daily operations during normal business hours (8am – 5pm), Monday – Friday
- Work extended hours, weekends, and/or overtime, when necessary
- Up to 10% travel required
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer screens
- Sitting for extended periods