Inside Sale Development Representative
Inside Sale Development Representative *
Our Client is looking for motivated, self-disciplined Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to enhance its ability to rapidly grow in the North American market. SDR's are responsible for proactively prospecting into a geographic territory to develop qualified sales leads as well as qualify marketing leads generated by trade-show participation. The SDR's mission is to uncover interest in their Security Software solutions with the goal of creating sales pipeline revenue as well as funneling to the local outside sales representatives in a defined territory.
This individual will have a direct impact on our client's success and growth in North America.
If you have outbound inside sales experience in a technical product or service ie Software, SaaS, VoIP, Cyber Security, Telecom etc and are looking to make an impact, this is the role you want. Working with the outside sales team, you will participate in both strategic and tactical sales campaigns.
NOTE: This is a remote home office position !
Requested Skills and Experience
* Strong work ethic and independently driven to success
* Strong telephone manner and communication skills
* Discipline and fortitude to make a large volume of outbound telephone calls
* Ability to plan your work and work your plan jointly with various team members
* typical in an early stage company
* Work effectively in a fast-paced an rapidly evolving sales and technical environment
* Excellent record keeping and note taking skills
* Ability to quickly develop a strong rapport over the phone with critical contacts within enterprise accounts
* Ability to "think on your feet"
* Collaborate closely with other sales team members to achieve individual, territory and company goals
* Stay abreast of market trends and relevant industry news in the Cyber Security Industry
* Provide feedback to sales management with an "ear on the territory"
* Excellent communication skills
* Aptitude and understanding of technology
* Fast learner, capable of adapting to new and ever changing environments and responsibilities