Our client is a specialty bio pharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.
They have an experienced management team, Board of Directors and Advisory Board based in Israel, the US, Canada and Europe, with successful track record at big and small pharma of bringing patented drugs to the market, as well as extensive managerial, financial, and transactional expertise
ONLY NEED B2B salesexperience. GREAT ROLE for someone looking to break into Pharma Sales
Strong base + uncapped commission and stock
Promotion Track is into outside Pharm Sales or Management
Well Funded Specialty Biopharmaceutical Start Up is Looking for Inside sales reps in Raleigh, NC
1.1 The Inside Sales Consultant (ISC) is responsible for driving sales of approvedBiopharma products via telephone and, on occasion, in person when a vacancy occurs. The ISC will communicate with office personnel and physicians to educate them about promoted products and use approved materials during conversations. The ISC will be expected to maintain a high level of product knowledge and customer activity.
2. Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- 2.1 Manage daily sales call activity based on predefined expectations with the goal of increasing product sales.
- 2.2 Place outbound calls to potential and existing customers designed to provide educational conversations with the goal of meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- 2.3 Handle inbound calls and emails from potential and existing customers to address questions regarding promoted products.
- 2.4 Expected to design a thorough business plan for the year. Will be expected to follow up on plan monthly with Inside Sales Manager.
- 2.5 Expected to have compliant, clinical business conversations with healthcare providers daily. Patient needs will always serve as a priority in all healthcare provider conversations.
- 2.6 Develop presentations and dialogue regarding clinical information about company products.
- 2.7 Utilize appropriate marketing collateral as well as approved sales messaging to help increase product awareness and sales growth in assigned territory.
- 2.8 Analyze data and manage territory to effectively target appropriate healthcare providers.
- 2.9 Meet established goals for individual territory.
- 2.10 Conduct field rides with field sales representatives once per quarter.
- 2.11 Read, understand and utilize clinical materials and proof sources to maintain product knowledge and all products regarding disease state to gain clinical credibility in territory.
- 2.12 Complete administrative paperwork in a timely manner and provide reports to manager regarding daily territory goals and feedback from healthcare providers.
- 2.13 Attend various sales training classes, sales meetings, and national/regional conferences.
- 2.14 Maintain appropriate business conduct and function in a compliant manner based on all applicable laws and company requirements.
- 2.15 Partner with field sales force when necessary to ensure customer needs are met.
- 3.1 Company-wide liaison for sales.
- 3.2 Responsible for professional, first line impression of the company through interaction via telephone, face to face interaction, and written correspondence.
- 3.3 Internal Contacts: Ongoing contact with manager and other necessary employees.
- 3.4 External Contacts: Daily contact with healthcare providers, their staff, Territory Consultants, and other Inside Sales Consultants.
- 4.1 This position requires the ability to act independently and to take initiative with minimal supervision from manager.
- 4.2 Utilize all management and leadership to help serve their needs to achieve all territory short term and long-term goals.
- 4.3 Advise manager of work schedule, priorities, problems, and of planned and unplanned absences.
- 4.4 Travel made be required up to 20%.
5. Minimum Qualifications
- 5.1 Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline is preferred.
- 5.2 Experience: A minimum of 2years of salesexperience is preferre