Job Title: Inside Partner Account Manager
Department: Channel Sales
Reports To: Manager, Channel Sales
Industry: Unified Communications
Education: Undergraduate/BA/BS or equivalent combination of experience and education
Exemption Status: Exempt (Full-Time; 40+ Hours per Week)
What You?ll Be Doing
The Inside Partner Account Manager is responsible for developing and growing relationships with New and Authorized Partners of ISI?s, bring awareness to ISI?s solutions portfolio through partner enablement, building a pipeline of leads and opportunities through a consultative approach, and work within manufacturer channels (mainly Cisco and Microsoft) to develop partner opportunities. The Inside Partner Account Manager will have a strong ability to analyze the growth potential within each Partner, create a strategy for driving growth, and work withinternal and external resources to execute on that strategy.
As a highly skilled communicator and experienced sales person, the Inside Partner Account Manager must also be able to translate complex and technical solutions into engaging and compelling conversations with partners and end-users.
Who You?ll Work With
You?ll be working alongside a team of Territory Account Managers who are responsible for ensuring growth within each of ISI?s Strategic Partners. This is really an exciting time to work with new and existing ISI Partners who value our technologies and the impact we make on their customers. We have a collaborative team that meets weekly to share success stories within each of their own territories which help in scaling success stories real-time. We have a mature Partner Enablement model that will guide you on a path for success. Our Teams work hard, play hard and have fun doing it!
What Will Enable You Success
- The successful candidate will be able to drive growth leveraging an extensive reseller network with new and existing relationships.
- Work with existing and new ISI Partners on bringing awareness of ISI solutions to displace competition and demonstrate benefits of working with ISI.
- Initiate the sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential prospects, and closing business with prospective Partners.
- Effectively present, position, and articulate the value of ISI?s UC & Collaboration solutions to both Partners and their prospective End-Users.
- Proven track record of forecasting and managing key account metrics within Salesforce.com.
- Seek new opportunities by ways of Social Media, Internal ISI outlets, previous relationships.
- Assessing potential partner?s viability to resell ISI solutions and services through a consultative engagement focused on long term relationship and demonstrating ISI?s abilities to be a valued vendor for Unified Communications solutions.
- Properly on-boarding partners through representative training sessions, communication with Partner management to determine hierarchical structure and identify key personnel.
- Working with Manufacturer Partner Reps at Cisco and Microsoft who support assigned partners and generating partner opportunities within their respective book of business.
- Working within Partner specialized vertical groups to expand ISI?s vertical reach by developing relationships and opportunities of ISI?s vertical focused solutions.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Software Sales Experience (including SaaS/Managed Services).
- Previous experience working directly or indirectly with Value Added Resellers (VAR) in a sales role.
- General knowledge of Unified Communications Industry & IP Voice Technology is preferred (Cisco, Microsoft and/or Avaya knowledge a plus).
- Preferredexperience selling Collaboration & Contact Center Solutions such as Call Reporting Software, Collaboration Recording (Voice, Video, IM) Software and/or Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Software.
- Preferredexperience selling/supporting Solutions from Calabrio, NICE, Verint, ZOOM, Verba, Variphy, Calero, Metropolis.
- Proficient with CRM (Contactustomer Relationship Management) systems ?Salesforce a plus.
- Technical certifications supporting communications infrastructure are especially preferential.