Inside Business Development Manager
Position: Inside Business Development Representative (BDR)
Computer Generated Solutions 30 Broadview Avenue Saint John, NB
We are seeking two (2) Business Development Managers for this position:
Objective: Our client has asked us to assist them to recruit hundreds of new Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to join their ISV partner program.
DEFINITION: An independent software vendor (ISV) is an organization specializing in developing and selling , as opposed to hardware. The software products developed by ISV's serve a wide variety of purposes. Examples include software for insurance brokers, scheduling for healthcare personnel, managing large communications networks, investment banking services, energy exploration, vehicle fleet management, even .
There are three primary reasons why this is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Business Development Representative:
1. Our client is ?the worldwide leader? in their particular technology space.
2. The solution our client is offering to ISVs to gain agreement to join our client?s partner program is a very valuable and effective solution that will drastically increase the ISVs? productivity and lower their costs of deploying, operating and upgrading their application software.
3. There is a substantial budget available to pay BDR performance bonuses.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience closing sales via the telephone and achieving sales quotas.
- Perform outbound phone calls and emails to achieve recruitment goals.
- Demonstrate communication skills that cultivate strong relationships with the ISVs, from first contact until you recruit the ISV.
- You will also be responsible for a level of after-sales service to ensure the recruited ISVs are being properly indoctrinated.
- Provide proactive support to our client?s partners. Support will include multiple categories ranging from assisting a partner to obtain access to the client?s development software to more complex program support questions
- Develop an understanding of our client?s products and target industries
- Follow-up and qualify all marketing generated leads
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage all follow up meetings and campaigns
- Leverage Outreach.io, a marketing automation solution, to run marketing campaigns to generate leads
- To be successful in this role, you should have a minimum of two years of previous experience closing sales via the telephone and achieving sales quotas.
- You must possess proven communication skills that cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until you close the deal.
- Excellent written and verbal telephone skills in English are essential.
- Experience, confidence and the ability to make telephone calls to prospects, including C-level executives.
- A results oriented self-starter who will take the initiative to get the task completed correctly and on time.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent business experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially using Word.
- Ability to enter customer/prospect contact data and status into Excel spreadsheets and Google sheets.
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus.
Benefits of working for CGS:
- Great team environment
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Medical and dental coverage
- Company sponsored pension plan
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- CGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Please forward your resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we will only contact those that have been selected for an interview. In compliance with the Privacy laws, we commit to utilizing this information only for the express purpose for which it was sent to us, which is to secure possible employment with CGS. Unless you notify us CGS may contact you if another potentially suitable position becomes available. All information collected will be kept by CGS for a period of six months.