The Inside Business Development Consultant (IBDC) isresponsible for growing business with new independent dealers and targeted Business Development Consultant accounts. They will beresponsiblefor identifying and closing new business with small independent and franchise dealers.
- Meet or exceed sales goals by being an industry expert and highly skilled closer
- Research prospects and understand their business
- Manage a lead prospecting pipeline and with accurate information about potential clients
- Generate new business via outbound calls and virtual demonstration of Cox Automotive solutions and products to prospective customers
- Maintain a high sales cadence to maximize client interactions
- Manage and overcome prospect objections in order to secure qualified meetings and close the sale
- Generate qualified leads for Business Development Consultants
- Prepare and conduct lead handoff call to provide context and background to Business Development Consultant
- Leverage marketing content to nurture and monitor key dealer contact engagement
- Consistently and effectively communicate the value proposition of CAMSG
- Warm up market for new product launches through targeted dealer outreach
- Work closely with field Business Development Consultants to identify, generate and close new business
- Maintain strong product knowledge on all products and solutions
- Utilize Salesforce and other provided tools to accurately and effectively track activity and to update lead opportunities and account information
- Proactively communicate account and sales information, as well as challenges, to both sales management and Dealer Success Consultants as appropriate
- All other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years proven experience in a sales revenue generation role
- Previous experience and a proven high level of success presenting/selling solutions to clients
- Ability to travel within regional geography, with occasional overnight stays
- Ability to travel outside of territory for meetings, training, etc.
- Valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies
EDUCATIONREQUIRED Bachelor’sdegree or equivalent combination of education andexperience.PREFERREDQUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong understanding of the specific market as it relates to automotive and digital media
- Demonstrated and complete understanding of Cox Automotive Media solutions; general understanding of all other Cox Automotive companies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com