Inside Account Executive - Security Software
5 - 7 years experience • Software
Our client is a very dynamic, high growth organization that is ramping up their sales organization. This is an exciting and dynamic organization that has been doubling in size for the past several years. They focus on IT security solutions that deliver visibility and simplify compliance and risk management. They have simple and innovative solutions that are used from medium to large enterprise accounts in over 50 countries. If you want to contribute to a growing organization and help build a successful sales organization, this opportunity may be of interest to you.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Inside Account Executive will be selling to various verticals (primarily in finance and legal) on their full suite of product solutions. This is a full sales cycle role and requires hard work, passion and commitment. You will be responsible for cold calling, developing your own business into CIOs, CTOs, Owners, Presidents and Directors of IT. This is a team based model which requires high energy and collaboration. This is certainly a work hard play hard environment is where being a true hunter will prevail.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must have a degree and have a very strong knowledge of new business development.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 4years of enterprise salesexperience
- Must have experience in a client facing, outside, presenting role selling software
- Experience selling software is required
- Experience selling financial and/or legal software strongly preferred
- Experience selling cybersecuritypreferred
- Must be a top performer and understand the art of the sales process.
- Must be motivated and willing to put in the time to be successful.
- 100% Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Stock at a 15% discount