As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing operational activities including priorities through supervisors
- Ensuring maximum processing to meet legal and contractual obligations
- Minimizing operational expenditures (e.g., CPWUs) in cost centers
- Developing, refining and implementing policies and procedures to optimize personnel and equipment resources.
- Overall team performance to meet or exceed company goals and objectives
- Managing the performance and on-going development of direct reports through timely coaching and counseling, positive reinforcement, and honest, direct feedback
- Full product accountability, including monitoring external defects, incident reports, adhering to client service level agreements, monitoring liability issues and escalation to management when appropriate
- Providing coaching and mentoring for team, driving for operational results
- Fostering positive relationships with the team and internal departments
- Controlling liability exposure, communicates enhancements and improvements to processes when they are rolled out to the organization
- Ensuring team adheres to established policy and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experiencerequired
- 3 to 5 years experience in operations/production environment required
- 2 to 3 years previous supervisory experiencerequired.