In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi our teams accommodate more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
- The staff Psychiatrist will have responsibility for clinical care and educational activities on a 24-bed acute adult inpatient unit, including participation in a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- He/She will participate in activities related to clinical care and documentation of care, performance improvement, regulatory compliance and studenteducation.
- He/She will report to their Unit Chief and Inpatient Director. He/She will also participate in our innovative integrative care activities.
Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry (or Board Eligible & within 5 years of completing residency training)
- Completion of an approved Psychiatry residency training program
- Eligible for a NYS license and DEA