Inpatient Physical Therapy Supervisor
We are a nationally recognized leader in Oncology Rehabilitation. At Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, we offer Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation services to our patients being treated at MSK. Comprehensive rehabilitation services are available throughout an individual’s continuum of care from treatment to survivorship.
Our exceptional team of rehabilitation experts include physiatrists, physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapists, and rehabilitation assistants who collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team to improve our patients’ well-being. Our therapy team has extensive knowledge and expertise in all aspects of cancer rehabilitation and has been recognized both nationally and internationally. In addition, our extensive line of clinical care includes specialty areas in pediatrics, lymphedema, pelvic floor therapy, and vestibular rehabilitation. MSK Rehabilitation is dedicated to providing exceptional patient and family experiences and support throughout their care continuum.
As an Inpatient Physical Therapy Supervisor, you will partner and assist the Physical Therapy Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure clinical programming and operations function smoothly. This role is integral in collaborating withfellow supervisors and providing leadership to a large team to achieve clinical excellence in patient care. The Physical Therapy Supervisor will demonstrate qualities and talents to effectively supervise daily operations, participate in strategic planning and initiatives, mentor staff, and provide patient care as needed. Ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations and be a strong decision maker is also required.
- An engaging leader dedicated to teamwork with a strong customer focus
- Able to being adaptable, flexible, demonstrating strong time management and communication skills
- Invested in the clinical and professional mentorship of others
- Analytical in operations management and process improvement
- Dedicated in cultivating innovation for strategic alignment with MSK mission and goals
- Doctor of Physical Therapy and/or Master’s degree strongly preferred; Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- Minimum of 5 years full-time physical therapy work experience, preferably in oncology or major hospital setting.
- Schedule: availability within the hours of 7:15-7p (8 hour shift), Monday-Sunday (to be determined), subject to change.
Job Posting Number: 23351