Less than 5 years
Posted 138 days ago
key qualificationslicenses and certifications
Are you an excellent communicator who thrives when making a positive impact on your patients' lives? Are you dedicated to building strong relationships with others?
If so, becoming a Care Coordinator could be your next career step! In this position you'll be serving as the communication link between patients and healthcare professionals. You'll identify the appropriate post-acute care (PAC) setting to make sure that the patient receives the best healthcare services and ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery of care. You'll also be working with the patient's family to offer support and information throughout the process.
In this position you'll be part of team that is passionate about patient care while supporting a healthy work/life balance for their employees. If you're looking forward to making a difference in the lives of others, take the next step by applying below.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Opportunity to make a difference to patients
2. Competitive salary offered
3. Full benefits package available
4. Opportunity to work with one of the best facilities in the state
Top "Must Have" Skills for This Job:
1. Registered Clinician is a requirement with preference for RN, PT, or OT credentials
2. Current active unrestricted clinical license required
3. 3-5 years of clinical experiencerequired
4. Experience working with geriatric population preferred
5. Bachelor's degreepreferred
6. Case Management experience within a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is required
7. CCM is preferred