Do you love digitaltechnology? Do you have to be the first one with the new phone, app, or game? Jack in the Box is looking for a talented project manager who is passionate about cultivating new ideas that evolve the ways they interact with their guests! The Innovation Marketing Manager is responsible for actively driving the success of the Innovation & Growth roadmap by contributing to the development and implementation of their digital guest experience.
In this role you will:
- Actively participate in the 5-year strategic vision for the Innovation & Growth team, prioritizing efforts related to marketing and technology, guest experience, and new market growth.
- Compile research on target consumers, competition, macro trends, and business goals to inform the vision and subsequent roadmap.
- Lead cross-functional teams consisting of IT, Operations, Restaurant Development, Marketing, and Consumer Insights & Analytics to plan and execute innovation initiatives.
- Manage project from ideation to implementation, with clear measures of success along the way for proof of concept, market testing, and system deployment.
- Identify consumer and industry trends to generate new ideas that enhance Jack in the Box’s competitive status in the industry.
- Partner with Director of Innovation & Growth in reviewing test results, including tracking and analyzing sales and financial information, developing conclusions, and preparing reports of findings.
- Develop and lead robust marketing plans to support consumer-facing initiatives including, but not limited to, positioning statements, project briefs, communication briefs, and feedback on creative concepts and media plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years related brand innovation and marketing experience, with a fundamental understanding of product development, preferably in Consumer Products, Technology, Hospitality or Retail industry.
- Strong project management skills; experience managing complex innovation, technology or marketing projects.
- Understanding of business principles beyond innovation and marketing, such as strategy development, finance, technology and operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel15% of the time or as business needs require.
Jack in the Box offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, flexible spending, 401K and a wellness program. You can’t beat our onsite fitness center, free coffee, soda, and frozen yogurt. Our culture is fun and innovative – ‘Work Happy’ with us!