We’re looking for Innovation Leads to lead a team who bring fresh ideas and innovations from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, artificial intelligence, Robotics Automation Process (RPA), Blockchain – Distributed LedgerTechnology, software architecture, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As Innovations Leads, they will lead specific projects critical to Innovation needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. This position engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Leads in the development of the most complex new and emerging technologies.
• Develops software components and hardware for new and emerging technology projects; aligns these with business strategies and objectives.
• Consults junior staff regarding complex issues and best practices.
• Provides a systematic analysis on the most complex client requirements within the traceability framework and resolves any functional problems encountered.
• Oversees the quality of complex project deliverables while ensuring that they are in compliance with relevant standards and processes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity. Someone who actively participate in internal & external technology engineering community
• Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies. Have an appetite to evaluate and prototype with early stage technology sourced from the external market.
• 5+ years of Solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Java, J2EE, AngularJS, React, REST, Spring framework, .NET, NodeJS, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
Excellent communication skills
Excellent leadership skills and able to drive solution
Willing to work and coordinate with offshore team for solution delivery
Good to have automation experience with IBM Blue Prism/ WorkFusion/
• Banking Knowledge
Education: Bachelor's Degree in IS, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Position ID: J0218-1461