Do You Dream to Create and Inspire?
Are You a Visionary?
Do You Dare to Discover and Innovate?
What’s Your BIG Idea?
We are looking for Innovation Enthusiast (Engineering Expert) to participate in the Innovation Development Program where we…………… INNOVATE LIKE NO OTHER! GENERATE IDEA AFTER IDEA! ACCELERATE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!!!
Siemens Postal Parcel and Airport Logistic LLC (PPAL) is searching for Innovation Experts to expand our ability to innovate and build for the future. ? Acts as lead advisor to top management and business partners on advanced technical matters.
? Represents the company as the primary external contact.
? Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
? Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise.
? Serves as "technology entrepreneur," who scout universities and other industries for new scientific discoveries that create competitive advantages in our markets and/or contributes to problem resolutions to customer issues.
? Holds a position as an industry expert in their engineering discipline.
? Develops team members through mentoring and coaching in complex subjects.
? Provide critical technical guidance to associates and upper management.
? Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable. Certification may be required in some areas.
• BS/BA in related discipline in Mechanical, Electrical, Controls, or Software Engineering, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Certification may be required in some areas.
• Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
• Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
• Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
Typically 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. *LI
Requisition Number: 221143