Injection Molding Process engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Plastics
We are a leading provider of high-quality, rigid-plastic packaging components enjoyed by millions of customers. You will have the opportunity to work with an award winning team and have your work visible by millions of people. If you are a Process Engineer with injection molding experience, please read on!
The facility is located in Somerset, NJ.
This is a "hands-on" position responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the manufacturing equipment and processes that will result in high quality injection molded product.
You will be responsible for new program launches, setting up and revising current manufacturing processes. You will also problem solve and continuously improve the process.You will quantify the results by documenting and communicate the findings to management.You will also mentor and train other injection molding personnel.
- Lead training program
- Mold repair, tool build and production knowledge
- Implement and evaluate changes to existing processes in order to improve product quality, productivity and equipment efficiency
- Resolve mold, machine and material issues with vendors
- Recommends refurbishment based on production factors such as cycles, process capability and tooling history.
- Engineeringdegree in Plastics or Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineeringdegree with at least 5years of practical hands-on experience in an Injection Molding Operation preferably in the closure business
- Experience with Systematic Molding like RJG or John Bozelli
- Hot runner systems experience
- Strong and diverse technical background in injection molding processing, tooling, equipment, materials, manufacturing and quality.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test
We are committed to providing recruiting services of the highest quality adhering to the highest ethical standards, confidentiality and integrity.
Job Type: Full-time