Tool & Mold Repair Supervisor ***willing to relocate to Nebraska***
Manufacturer of Medical Equipment and products is seeking a Tool & Mold Repair Supervisor to join their team. Supervision of the Mold Repair technicians and Toolroom. Supervise a mall Team less than 10. Analysis of injection mold performance, maintenance records keeping injection molds and metrics.
- Shift Supervisors performing continuous improvements in the areas of efficiency, quality and safety.
- Supervisors overseeing manufacturing operations for the facility consisting of hourly non-exempt associates and executing process standardization improvement.
- Assist in planning and directing operations to achieve objectives for safety, quality, on-time delivery, an customer satisfaction
- Bachelor in Engineering, or equivalent; 7years experience with injection molding.
- At least 7years of Shift Supervisor experience is required.
- Must have material knowledge; SAP, Tool & Die, Machining Processes, and Raw Materials
- Must have hands on experience adjusting, setup troubleshooting and maintaining injection mold machines.
- Occasional travel