Initiative Deployment Leader
As an experienced Salesperson or Sales Leader, Lead the District in successful achievement of critical key initiatives orders. As an enabler for the District to maintain focus on delivery to the core Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) Business model, while also ensuring that there remains a critical focus on the processes and discipline to drive multiple initiative sales so that initiatives orders are accretive to the Business. To lead the transformation of the District businesses to a profitable connected future. This role will report directly to the District General Manager.
- District Initiatives Orders ? assessed by achievement of quotas
- Outcome Based Services (OBS) Migration Productivity and Operating Income (OI) targets
- Sustainability of resources to support initiatives
- Safety compliance
- Effectively leading deployment of multiple initiatives and establishing balance between sales leadership and operational readiness. Initiatives include Infrastructure Renewal, Connected Services, Security, Airports, Competitive Construction, etc.
- Coordination amongst multiple stakeholders
- Leadership in driving engagement and ROI on Customer Growth Initiatives such as Honeywell Users Group (HUG) and other Marketing & District based customer events.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor?s degree and 5 years of Sales, Sales Leadership, Marketing Leadership or Operations Leadership experience or in lieu of a degree 10 years of Sales, Sales Leadership, Marketing Leadership or Operations Leadership experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others
- Change Management
- Financial Management
- Experience Sales or Operational Leadership of Software Solutions, SAAs
- Experience in selling or implementing solutions in the Building Technology Industry