Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
As a growing Specialty Pharmacy, we are looking to add highly compassionate and patient focused Infusion Nurses to our Patient Services Team in the Kansas City, KS area.
The Infusion Nurse will be responsible for providing the highest quality of patient care home-based infusion therapies. This professional will serve as an educator and teach patients/family members about infusion therapies and collaborate with the patients’ care team to evaluate their progress.
As the Infusion Nurse, we will look to you to perform the following:
- Visit patients’ homes and conduct assessments and evaluations to qualify patients for at home infusion therapies
- Develop, track and modify treatment plans with physicians, patients and ancillary individuals
- Teach, train and educate patients on self-administrating treatments, infusion therapies and equipment
- Document and chart patient’s progress and tolerance to infusion treatments
- Possess a flexible schedule or assume on-callresponsibilities
- RN or BSN
- Active and unrestricted Kansas and Missouri Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 1year of infusion therapy experiencerequired with 2years of clinical nursing experience
- Strong pediatric peripheral IV skills
- Active CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- CRNI is a plus!
So many individuals are in need of the care and compassion only your expertise can offer. This is your opportunity to apply now and become a part of this exciting endeavor and continue your career path with us!