Infusion Sales Consultant within the BD Medical, Medication and Procedural Solutions Selling Organization.
Primary market/territory- Boston
- Increase penetration and profitability in existing accounts as well as increasing market share through cold calling, prospecting, building relationships, post sales implementation and account maintenance
- Primary owner of the relationship within the infusion specialty disposables portfolio. Manage contracting process for ISD/Dedicated infusion disposables and ensures contract compliance
- Drive sales to new customers tied to infusion pump decisions. Expands existing accounts by selling new product offerings and/or extending relationships into new areas within an account
- Focus on account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a territory. Involved in the sale of clinically differentiated solutions to include Texium/Phaseal Chemo Safety Systems, Clinically Differentiated Needleless IV Connectors, and Alaris/MaxGuard Infusion Specialty Disposables. Sales cycle is typically 6 months to 1 year.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Min 4 years related sales experience
- Hospital Sales Experience Preferred
- Ability to travel less than 25% of time ( Mostly daily driving)
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
- Must live within the geographic territory