As leader of NextCare’s IT Infrastructure department, the Infrastructure Manager directs and oversees the technical, operational and regulatory aspects of the organization's IT environment including all datacenters, networks, and systems. With focus on security and systems performance, the Infrastructure Manager is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the information systems in support of the company’s strategies and goals. The Infrastructure Manager must have exemplary leadership, technical and communication skills and must be able to effectively manage, motivate, and develop subordinate staff.
- Manages infrastructure team and coordinates all infrastructure projects to meet NextCare needs.
- Ensures that standards and procedures are followed during design and implementation of information systems.
- Directs and optimizes all the operation of servers, networks, and systems.
- Coordinates with others to identify and implement new systems to support business functions.
- Responsible for monitoring all systems to ensure the highest level of performance and accessibility.
- Leads implementation and maintenance of enterprise-wide system tools and ensures scalability.
- Implements and maintains operating policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Analyzes system requirements to ensure new systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications.
- Provides support to application development and support departments regarding new technologies and system requirements.
- Oversees and fosters positive relationships with hardware, software, and service vendors to ensure vendor performance and compliance with NextCare requirements.
- Has thorough knowledge of IT infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications.
- Monitors backup and recovery systems and ensures response to failures to support data retention requirements.
- Works with stakeholders to create and maintain MTD, MTTR, RPO specifications for all systems and data.
- Contributes to budgeting and forecasting of infrastructure needs
- Treat co-workers consistent with NextCare Mission Statement, Vision, Values and Performance Standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or described in Company policy.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent and Bachelor’s degree in related field
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years of infrastructure manager experience and minimum of ten (10) years of experience in information technology
Windows Server – 10 years
- Failover Clustering
- Active Directory Administration
- DNS/DHCP Administration
- Group Policy Configuration
Vmware – 10 years
- vSphere DRS and HA
- vlans and vSwitches
Linux Server (Debian/Ubuntu) – 5 years
Microsoft SQL Server – 7 years
- Failover Clustering
- Performance Monitoring / DB Health
Microsoft Exchange - 7 years
- Performance Monitoring / Health
IIS Server – 5 years
Citrix XenApp 6.5 and 7.15 – 5 years
- Troubleshooting Connectivity and Slowness
- Cisco Firewall Administration / Maintenance
- Palo Alto Firewall Administration / Maintenance
EMC Avamar Backup and Recovery
Powershell / Batch – must be able to read, modify, and author new
Python – must be able to read, modify
.NET - must be able to read, modify
Nimble Fiber Channel and iSCSI SANs
Cisco UCS infrastructure
HP C7000 flex fabric infrastructure
VALUED BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Minimum of ten (10) years of infrastructure manager experience
MySQL Server (a plus)
Experience with data governance and information security
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: