Under the direction of the Pennsuco Site Leader, the Infrastructure Supervisor will be responsible for providing support to the Pennsuco site related to the day-to-day functioning and maintenance of roads, water service, sewage, fire equipment and code compliance and general building infrastructure upkeep.
The Infrastructure Supervisor reports to the Pennsuco Site Leader and is responsible for, but not
limited to, the following:
- Supervises and coordinates the day to day activities of teams that ensure optimal functioning and maintenance of all building properties.
- Oversees installation, inspections, repairs, routine maintenance and troubleshooting of building systems including mechanical, water, plumbing, electrical, fire/life safety equipment, and waste management.
- Tracks facilities service requests with applicable system and completes requests within established timelines and quality specifications.
- May coordinate work to be completed by contractors and skilled trades.
- Trains team on policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper record-keeping and documentation to enable follow-up and improvement of the facility and its performance.
- Maintains a safe and effective working environment.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the HS&E programs in the field.
- Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable legislation and applicable standards,
- to ensure compliance.
- Supervises the site’s operational planning, policies and procedures, facility workers, budgeting, and usage of supplies and equipment.
- Supervises the regular execution of cleaning procedures throughout the facility, including restrooms and other areas of the buildings, to include the outdoors maintenance of landscaping.
- Provide facilities maintenance direction, support and resource to all site managers, and supervisors.
- Participate and assist the supervisors, and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, or relates field.
- Proficient in English / Spanish.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- SAP proficiency is a plus.
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions
- Analytical skills
- Probability and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective organizational skills
- Stress management skills
- 5 years of experience.
- Experience in facility grounds up-keep (landscaping), plumbing, safety/fire equipment, roads improvement and maintenance, water management, and other facilities maintenance areas.