Infrastructure Solutions Engineer I
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Systems Engineers who are part of our Systems Integration team travel around the US, and in some cases around the world, working as the hands-on systems integrator, of IGT’s propriety systems, at our client sites. Their technical library is vast across a platform that will involve the deployment of Windows Servers, SQL Servers, VMware, Networking in a shared storage environment. If you thrive on having your hands in a little bit of everything, traveling all over, going from project to project our ingenious integration team wants you to get into the game.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with systems installation / maintenance/ upgrades / network security/ network technologies
- SQL deployment / administration
- Ability to travel on average 50% but up to 70% (frequent and extended for 2-3 weeks at a time)
- Must be able to pass a security investigation
- Install, configure, administer and troubleshoot Windows 2003/2008R2, SQL 2005/2008R2 deployment/administration,
- Network infrastructure (Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, Juniper, SonicWall), load balancers (A10, F5), design, server clustering, virtual infrastructure (VMware, HyperV) and Storage Area Networks (NETAPP) configuration and administration
- Experience in CMDB, ITIL practices or hardware/software set-up and installation
- Experience with setting up network design and implementation
- Certifications in Microsoft, VMware, Networking and Storage Area Networks are a plus
- SQL Scripting as well as PowerShell/VBS/C# scripting
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
Req #: 58053