Infrastructure / Solutions Architect
Infrastructure/Solutions Architect / Denver, CO / 12months could turn to 24months
Only Green Card Holder's & US Citizen
Mandatory Technical Skills & Qualifications
• Significant experience as a Solution Architect in a global environment.
• Significant experience in designing for Mechanical & Electrical considerations
• Significant experience in Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
• Significant experience in Windows Server (all versions, including 2016)
• Significant experience in Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
• Significant experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions 5, 7
• Significant experience in VMware vSphere 6 design and operation
• Significant experience in Data Backup technologies, including CommvaultSimpana, EMC Networker, Data Domain
• Significant experience in SAN Storage technologies, including HP 3PAR, EMC VNX
• Significant experience in cloud services, including Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
• Significant experience in Citrix XenApp &XenDesktop
• Proven PowerShell scripting skills
• Proven problem management and resolution skills.
• Project staff supervisionexperiencepreferred.
• Significant breadth of experience across business, application and data Architecture Domains.
• Significantexperience with Microsoft Active Directory and associated technologies
Desirable Technical Skills & Qualifications
• Experience with System Centre Orchestrator
• Experience with VMware NSX & Cisco ACI
• Experience with facilities and physical security systems, including Access Control, CCTV and visual display systems (such as digital signage)
• Considerable experience using Networking technologies (good understanding of core networking principles)
• Considerable experience inInfoSec technologies (Anti-virus, audit tools, firewalls, SIEM, ATP)
• TOGAF certified qualification (desirable)