- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems utilizing both on-premises and cloud-based hosting technologies
- Analyze requirements and system architectures to develop system requirements specifications and resulting design plans
- Administer, operate, manage and maintain components for on-premises and cloud-based virtualized systems
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients
- Plans and directs upgrades of hosting services (such as hypervisors) and related operating systems
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- 10+ years of experience
- CompTIA Security+ or similar for IAT Level II DoD 8570 certification
- Experience with VMware implementation and support.
- Experience with cloud/server/network/storage implementation and support.
- Experience with various cloud provider environments such as AWS and Azure
- Experience building/managing servers in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Experience with managing work tasks via tools such as JIRA and ServiceNow
- System configuration based on security guidelines such as DISA STIGs
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.