We are looking for Infrastructure Service Engineer for our client in Lincolshire, IL
Job Title: Infrastructure Service Engineer
Job Location: Lincolshire, IL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Who are we looking for?
- A mid-senior level Cross Function Services lead to manage cross functional services like Critical Incident, Problem, Change management, and Reporting. The Individual should have a Min of 10 to 12years’ experience in ITSM process definition, implementation, Operations, assessments, compliance, CSI and quality management.
- Experience on working with different ITSM tools like ServiceNow, HP SM, BMC Remedy
- Good understanding of Service design and Service Catalogues in Infrastructure Services delivery across multiple technologies
- Good understanding of CMDB and it’s linkages to various ITSM processes
- ITIL v3 Expert certification or ITIL Foundations with significant experience or ITIL v2 Service Manager Certification, and have applied knowledge of real-world environments across the service lifecycle (strategy, design, transition, operations, continual service improvement)
- Working experience on ISO / COBIT / ITIL / Six Sigma / Lean
- Experience in both Service Support and Service Delivery focus areas in a managed services global delivery model environment
- Strong consulting background, especially in the ITSM areas would be an added advantage
- Constantly looking at ways to drive operational efficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders, especially at senior executive levels
- Demonstrated leadership skills to ensure conflict & problem resolution, team motivation, escalation management
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the various delivery functions across accounts where cross functional services are engaged
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Somebody who has at least 10 to 12+ years of work experience, with Min 5 years as a cross functional lead
- Educationqualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
About the practice/ Project:
- This role is for the Tools and Transformation practice within the Infrastructure Services tower.
- The practice is a shared services delivery organization across all managed services accounts where cross functional services are to be deployed and managed