Job Title: Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Germantown, MD
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for platform infrastructure operations and critical incident management for our enterprise client mission-critical systems.
- We are looking for candidates with a broad background of infrastructure operations and delivery best practices.
- Resource must demonstrate proven track-record in infrastructure service delivery for business and the ability to learn quickly as technology advances new innovations and offerings enter the market.
- Provide operations governance with IT Infrastructure Operations or 3rd party IT provider, Monthly SLA/KPI delivery to Client Technology teams.
- Participate in weekly change management meetings to support complex, distributed Information Technology Services across multiple Data Centers pertaining compute, telecom, storage and security.
- Support Hardware/Software Renewals, Capacity Management, OS patching, Security vulnerability remediation, and Infrastructure Invoice Validation
- Ensure availability, reliability, efficiency and performance continuity against established metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Critical Incident Management: Troubleshoot, diagnose, isolate and solve hardware, software, application or operational facilities issues.
- Participate during RCA and ensure remediation action items are completed on time
- Coach and mentor junior operations support team to ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team-oriented professional culture
- Coordinates with Service Owners on all elements of implementing IT Service Management (ITSM) using ITIL best practices
- Develop, refine, and document operation's policies, processes, procedures, and associated systems requirements and drive their implementation and use.
- Schedule planned maintenance based on criticality of environment on weekends, after- hours and weekdays
- Support on callsupport for Critical Incident management. Ensure adequate coverage for the 24/7/365 environment so that the Application Platform infrastructure is running effectively at all times