InfrastructureSecurity - Staff Engineer
LinkedIn is looking for an experienced InfrastructureSecurity Architect to be part of the Security Assurance team in House Security. House Security is responsible for protecting our infrastructure, applications, data and, most importantly, our members.
- You’ll be working with architects, engineers and site reliability engineers across the entire organization to secure our infrastructure, harden our clients, servers, and networks against abuse.
- Act as a domain expert and consultant for systems, networks and infrastructuresecurity
- Conduct detailed securityrisk assessments on internal and member-facing services and infrastructure
- Define security best practices, security policies and lead all security improvement initiatives
- Proactively identify information securityrisks and develop solutions to mitigate securityrisks
- Evaluate and recommend new and emergingsecurity products and technologies
- BA/BS Degreein Computer Science or equivalent discipline
10+ years in Information Security with 5+ years focusing on infrastructure and network security
- Experience with Linux security, Network protocols, routers, firewalls and ACLs.
- Experience in system and networksecurity, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Experience in scriptinglanguages such as Python
- Experience in Linux/MacOS/Windows platforms and mobile technologies
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working in large organizations securing massively scaled networks and systems.