Title: Infrastructure Security Engineer
Location: Kansas City Metro
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Manager of Systems and Network
- Develop and implement a standardize automated patch management process for all data centers.
- Assist the Incident Responses team with SIEM engineering.
- Provide backup support to the Incident Responses team.
- Analyze and design innovative technologies/services to address complex security issues.
- Conduct risk assessments for legacy and new production instances.
- Participate in design reviews of new infrastructure to ensure adherence with ISO 27001 and SOC 2.
- Participate in the deployment and administration of anti-virus solutions to all corporate servers and endpoints.
- Install, monitor and administrate e-Mail gateway.
- Identify and remediate electronic security risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/certification.
- 3+ years of working experience as an Infrastructure Security Engineer or Systems Engineer.
- 2+ years of working experience with Rapid 7.
- 2+ years of working experience with Proofpoint and Barracuda E-Mail gateway.
- 2+ years of working experience with CrowdStrike and Symantec anti-virus solutions.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the integration of AWS with fundamental Information Security methodologies for both architectural review and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux environments.
- Proven history of drafting and promoting security policy with all levels of business stakeholders.
- Experience and detailed technical knowledge of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- An in depth understanding of Microsoft operating systems, including all versions of Windows server from 2008, Windows 10.
- Detailed knowledge of core server technologies and domain configuration and management, including DNS, DHCP, AD and GPO.
- Experience in Domain Trusts, Active Directory Federation.
- Good understanding of SAN architecture and implementation.
- Experience in managing remote infrastructure across multiple time zones.
- Detailed understanding of Hyper-V, VMWare and SAN technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 security/migration/integration.
- Expertise in SQL, SCCM, Ivanti.
- Good understanding of Powershell / VB Scripting.
- Expertise in intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
- Knowledgeable with disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Detailed knowledge of industry standards and best practice.
- The job may require occasional travel to remote sites located globally.
- Some activities may require evening or weekend work to be undertaken in support of the IT network.
- Must be willing to participate in a federal security vetting process
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)