A great place to work!
Zelle® Closed 2018 with 433-million transactions and $119-Billion in payments and more than a hundred Community Banks and Credit Unions joining the Network® in the year's final quarter.
Come and join the most Innovative FinTech company in Arizona.
This position leads Security Architecture consultation with IT, Project Management, Product Management, Software Development and other peers on proper securityarchitecture and system development processes to ensure the systems implemented are in line with security best practices and Early Warning Services policies and standards.
• Leads the Identification, measurement, control and minimization of securityrisks to information systems across a broad range of disciplines including network and host security.
• Drives evaluation the current methods in use by Early Warning to access and process data via Early Warning customer facing applications.
• Owns the development of repeatable architectures working with internal and external partners to ensure that systems are placed within the relevant security zones based on the data they house and their purpose.
• Serves as the subject matter expert point of contact for all security issues in assigned areas
• Leads security efforts with architecture teams to ensure that all newly developed and legacy infrastructure implementations are in line with security policy and are compliance to the required frameworks (ISO, PCI, NIST 800-53, etc.)
• Advises and approves of changes and architectures for assigned areas from a security perspective.
• Evaluates and drives decisions for product business cases including functional and detailed design specs to ensure security standards are met.
• Assists and leads the security incident response process as assigned.
• Advises as the subject matter expert and contributes to the development of Early Warning security policy and procedures.
• Develops and owns architectural reference material to ensure that security practices are being implemented in a repeatable fashion every time a new project is implemented.
• Leads efforts that document and present risks and security issues that could impact the confidentiality, integrity and/or availability of the business (both internally and externally) by assisting in documentation, tracking and creating solutions for mitigation.
• Work with internal and external penetration testing organizations to coordinate application and network based penetration.
• Leads information security efforts.
• Mentors new security team members.
• Interacts with customer banks to gather yearly testing and security requirements, review penetration testing findings, mitigating controls and/or projects to rectify security vulnerabilities.
• Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data
• Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physical Science.
• Minimum 2 years of general IT experience, with a minimum 4 years of IT security experience and 4 years of Security Architecture or Consulting experience.
• Subject Matter expert in focused Infrastructure Security skill or silo.
• Expert knowledge of relational databases, Windows and Linux operating systems, and Cisco and Juniper network solutions.
• Effective interpersonal skills, with ability to present to peers, coworkers and customers.
• Expert knowledge of operating system, application, network, and database security architectures.
• Proficiency in Infrastructure Security.
• Delivered talks or published whitepapers at regional Security Conferences.
• CEH/CPT, or CISSP or Network Certification and one of Advanced Network or Infrastructure Cert, or PHD or MBA in InfoSec or equivalent certification.
• Expert experience in analyzing technical issues and making recommendations for corrective action.
• Expert experience developing and delivering risk mitigation solutions.
• Expert experience designing and implementing complex process and procedure.
• Demonstrate expert understanding in the field of Information Security in terms of both concepts and technology.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
• MCSE, SCSA, CCNA or CISA certification
• Additional related education and/or experience preferred
• Familiarity with JunOS, and Secure Access (Pulse) devices
• Familiarity with NetSec tools:
o IPS (Tipping Point, Snort)
o Scanners (Nessus, Nexpose, nmap)
o Firewalls (Juniper, Cisco, ipChains/ipTables)
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.