What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of Infrastructure Project Management experience
- Agile knowledge, Kanban focus
- JIRA or Agile Central tool experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
We’d love to see:
- Project Management certification
- Application Development experience or interest.
Impact you’ll make:
- Manage technology and consulting vendor / partner relationships, service delivery and overall performance as well as supervising IT staff and implementing IT policies and procedures
- Collaborate and strategize with partners across organizational business units and divisions
- Set standardization to better enable on-time, cost-controlled project delivery with exceedingly high quality within the CoE