Plans, implements and monitors a variety of medium and large-scale infrastructure enterprise projects.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and obtain approval and commitment for the project scope, objective and related time schedules and budget baseline.
- Provide executive status reporting on activities, project schedules and issues.
- Work with the project team to develop contingency plans and risk mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate with other team members and manage relationships with third party vendors.
- Managed 1-5 infrastructure related projects at one time.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Infrastructure related Project Management.
- Experience with O365 preferred.